- Orders - All orders resulting from our price list or from a written Amerikooler quote are subject to acceptance by AmeriKooler, Inc. Production will not begin until Amerikooler has provided credit terms and conditions to customer and customer has provided signed purchase order, signed approved drawings and signed production release form.
- Changes - Changes made by purchaser after fabrication has begun must be submitted in writing, and purchaser agrees to pay any extra cost resulting from changes.
- Claims - Title passes to buyer upon delivery to carrier unless otherwise indicated. Safe delivery is the responsibility of the carrier and any loss or damage should be noted on the bill of lading before acceptance of shipment(s).
- Codes and Regulations - Amerikooler, Inc. assumes no responsibility for costs incurred due to any changes to its products in order to comply with any federal, state or local codes and/or regulations.
- Restocking Policies - Orders that are cancelled or changed by the customer after they have been released for production will be subject to a 30% fee or a full-amount fee based on the total quoted and invoiced amount.
- Refrigeration - Refrigeration is designed for NORMAL HOLDING TEMPERATURE ONLY. Product load, personnel, location and usage can affect sizing. Customer will assume responsibility for compliance with EISA with respect to all components and manufactured product by Amerikooler, Inc. For additional information, please contact your Account Manager or visit our website at www.amerikooler.com