Quick Ship Coolers
Our Quick Ship products are there for you when your business needs a cooler or freezer fast. Thanks to our convenient, 24-Hour Quick Ship Program, we can accommodate customers’ demand for fast delivery of popular cooler and freezer sizes with Top Mount Self-Contained and Remote Refrigeration Systems.
- Your Choice of 30" or 36" Clear Door Opening, Centered
- All Refrigeration with Mounted Components, 208-230/1/60
- Top Mount Self-Contained Units, Indoor & Outdoor 35°F, -10°F
- Remote Systems, Outdoor 35°F, 0°F, -10°F
- AK-XPS4 insulation so there is no trade-off in efficiency and excellence
- 26 gauge Acrylume® Stucco Embossed Acrylic Coated Galvalume
- 6' x 6', 6' x 8', 6' x 10', 6' x 12'
- 8 'x 8', 8 'x 10', 8 'x 12'
- With Floor 7'- 7" Height (coolers and freezers)
- No Floor 7' - 2 1/4" Height (coolers)
- 4" Thick AK-XPS4 (made by The Dow Chemical Company) Insulation with R-values of R-29 for Coolers and R-32 for Freezers (providing exceptional moisture resistance and long-lasting structural integrity for panels).
- 26-Gauge Acrylume® Coated Corrosion Resistant Stucco Embossed Galvalume on All Interior & Exterior Surfaces.
- 30" W x 76" H or 36" W x 76" H Flush Mounted Self-Closing Door.
- 2 Super Cam-Rise Spring Assisted Hinges.
- Deadbolt Keyed Handle Latch.
- Interior Safety Lock Release Handle.
- Spring Actuated Door Closer.
- Digital LED Thermometer (with on & off pilot lighted switch, temp display °F or °C).
- Vapor Proof Light Fixture (centered on interior door jamb).
- Smooth Aluminum Floor (with 1/2' radius cove to facilitate cleaning, floor is rated at 600 lbs. per sq. ft. of uniformly distributed load for models with floor).
- Freezer Door with Temperature Regulating Thermostat & Mounted PRV.
*Refrigeration System Components Will Be Covered Per Original Equipment Manufacturer’s Warranty Terms & Conditions